- enableIT rebrands its service offering to become a Risk Advisory with concentration in Cyber Security, Financial Risk and Innovation Risk.
- enableIT becomes key execution partner for several Big 4 consulting firms.
- enableIT names Sammy Chowdhury and Kevin Lynn to co head the Cyber Security Lab & Research department.
- enableIT is chosen by the leading provider of Investor Communications to build the next generation of a Fixed Income processing technology platform and deploys a large team rapidly.
- enableIT partners with Columbia University to craft a ‘Knowledge Strategy and Roadmap’ for business expansion and service innovation.
- enableIT’s workforce goes social and mobile using a enterprise social network and collaboration platform called Podio.
- enableIT expands its client portfolio to the Buy Side and secures a deal with an Asset Management Company to assist them in becoming SEF compliant.
- enableIT management names a new partner to run their Cyber Security Practice.
- enableIT opens it San Francisco Office to target the High Tech Sector among other Industries.
- EnableIT New York moves its offices to downtown – 44 Wall Street.
- enableIT management name a new partner – Michael Stern – to run their West Coast Office.
- enableIT opens its first Cyber Security Practice under the legal branded name: IT Immunity.
- IT Immunity partners with a leading financial institution to help them build and maintain a Security Vulnerability Assessment program for their entire application community.
- IT Immunity expands its service portfolio to Compliance and Risk by assisting a major retail company to pass the PCI security requirements.
- enableIT is founded by Fabrice Mouret & Sammy Chowdhury as a niche boutique firm specializing in Capital Markets – Both Fabrice and Sammy worked for Net2s for 10 years in various capacity – A European Technology Consulting firm – which was acquired by British Telecom in 2008.
- enableIT secures its first deal with a major financial institution to build a centralize risk platform for all their asset classes.
- enableIT open its New York office in midtown Manhattan.